segunda-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2012

Feliz Natal Hérois

spitifire71513:

“…Rudolph with your nose so bright-“
“Very funny, make fun of my middle name. Clever.”
“Just shut up and guide my sleigh, Wallace Rudolph West.”




















estou aqui pra trazer muitas fanarts do Justiça Jovem desejando um feliz natal pra vocês (eu estou postando na véspera por que a maioria deve estar com a família do que no meu blog no dia de natal)

thespidermankiss:

For my friend who doesn’t have a Tumblr. Yeah.

Merry, Spitfire, Christmas!
starinhercorner:

Circe and M’gann are my crossover brOTP and soIt’s Christmas and they go to exchange gifts andKnowing Circe and her friends don’t really have anyone looking out for them like M’gann’s team has the League and M’gann has her Uncle J’onn, M’gann puts together a bunch of gifts for Circe including some home-cooked meals and sweets and of course warm comfy holiday sweaters but shhh no one’s allowed to open those until Christmas
fabtabulousfabgen:

I did something with a winter-esque theme.
Yay me. 
YJ Rob and SB








Feliz Natal Hérois ! ! ! !



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe sua opinião!